Pages

Friday 22 September 2017

To day we have don WW1

My name is Sergeant Demetrius.

It was a quiet day until noon when we were suddenly attacked by our enemies. I was surprised but felt brave.


I had put on my gear that I wear for battle and ran to get my weapons. I ran out with my gun and started shooting my enemies BANG BANG BANG BANG! All I could think of was staying alive so I can see my family again. I looked at a photo of them and this gave me the determination to destroy my enemies and survive. All of a sudden I felt a burning pain in my arm.


SOMEONE SHOT ME. I could taste the dirt when my head hit the ground and this I time I felt fear. But my friend, my life line dragged me to safety. I got bandaged up. I tried  to hold my gun but I couldn’t. I said to myself “I can do this! My friends are dying out there!” and then, right before my eyes I saw my friend die. I got so angry. I got up and got my gun, went out and started shooting. I saw a big gun and I used it. The tanks came and we were winning we won the war.


I  got to see my family again we all went to the funeral we pot flowers in each grave People were crying and people was happy The End

No comments:

Post a Comment